Sunday, September 18, 2011

small talk

Last week I was mad, and I spoke very fluently to describe how angry I was in english.
and this is the first time I could express what i thought fluently and accurately
I remember a Japan soap opera"Yama onna kabe onna 山女壁女", this time i just like the main actress in this soap, she speaks Arabic fluently to scold her interviewer.

of course I will not to scold my interviewer.
wanna ask you something...what do you think if a man you trust very much but when you wanna someone share your sadness he always has reason to disappear.
maybe i am too traditional, because i always think if a man only want to share your happiness, i will say he sucks.

and today morning I red Lydia's blog, she was talking about marriage. i think i am afraid to marry with someone. because i know that no one can stay with someone forever. and yesterday i watched a movie, in this movie a small actor says if you trust someone very much but he betray you, you can't like before anymore, it is so touching to me.